The Best Banana Bread You Will Ever Make!
This is an easy delicious banana bread that everyone will love. It’s sweet with an amazing texture. It’s all in the method!
When I buy bananas for the family I always buy extra so I have overripe bananas by the weekend. Do not use green or yellow green or even yellow bananas. You need to use overripe soft spotty bananas for this recipe. It gives the best texture and sweetness to any banana bread recipe!
Recipe Ingredients Breakdown (try to have photo)
This recipe is so simple with just overripe bananas, sugar, vanilla, egg, flour, baking soda and salt.
How to Make Recipe Step by Step
The reason this chocolate chip banana bread is the best is because of the method.
The method is in the wet ingredients:
- Mix the bananas and sugar first until smooth.
- Add the vanilla and melted butter, combine well.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Let wet ingredient sit while you mix the dry in a separate bowl.
- BEFORE mixing the dry to the wet, give the wet a good stir again.
I swear the method of mixing that way creates the BEST BANANA BREAD TEXTURE EVER
Storage & Reheating
Store in freezer properly wrapped for up to 6 months, let sit on counter to defrost.
Perfect Banana Bread
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Grease a loaf pan and add strip of parchment in the centre with some hanging over the edge of the loaf pan. This helps to remove the loaf after it has cooled.
- In a big bowl mash and mix the bananas with the sugars until combined.
- Add the vanilla and melted butter, stir until combined and butter has cooled slightly.
- Add the egg (make sure butter isn't too warm) and mix well, set aside.
- Mix all the dry ingredient together in separate bowl.
- Before adding the dry ingredient to the wet banana mixture, give the banana mixture one last good stir.
- Now combine the dry slowly to the wet banana mixture until combined.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake until lightly golden brown, for about an hour. Check with tooth pick!