An easy one bowl double chocolate white creme chip cookie with minimal ingredients!
The black cocoa gives a rich dark chocolate flavour like Oreo cookies and the creme chips add the perfect creamy sweetness.
I do recommend using mini white creme chips, I love using mini chips for cookies because you get the perfect amount in each bite.
The black cocoa is my favourite cocoa right now because of the intense dark chocolate flavour. I bought this at Bulk Barn. You can use whatever baking cocoa you have of course!!
Using one bowl works just fine. You have to believe that the sandy powdery consistancy will form a cookie dough ball at the end. I used a hand held mixer. I do not know how difficult it would be to hand mix it all in one bowl. If you try, comment and let me know how it went!
It’s important to put the dry ingredient in the bowl first. Whisk it all together before add the soften butter. That way the baking soda and everything is evenly distributed. Add the egg once the butter is pretty much incorporated. Finally add the dark chocolate and white creme chips near the end and just mix in until it looks evenly disbursed.
Do not be alarmed of the sandy dryish looking texture. Use your hands to form a cookie dough ball, it will come together easier than you think!
One Bowl Lazy Mom Cookies
- 1 medium bowl
- 1 baking sheet
- 1 hand held mixer
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup soften butter
- 1/3 cup black cocoa Bulk Barn
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups mini dark and white creme chips use white creme mini chips if you only can buy one kind of mini chip
- Mix all the dry ingredient together with a whisk
- Add the soften butter and mix with the handheld until almost combined, add the egg and mix until little balls form
- Add the mini dark chocolate and white creme chips and mix until combined (it should look grainy like black sand)
- Use your hands to form a cookie dough ball
- Use cookie scoop for even cookies and place cookie dough ball on try and press down slightly, top more chocolate chips
- Bake for 12 minutes, it's hard to tell if the edges are browning. Use the white chips as a gauge, the cookies are done if they are starting turning light golden brown
- Preheat oven to 350F