The best crackle top mini brownie with mini dark chocolate chips!
These brownie bites are loaded with dark chocolate mini chips and do not need frosting.
I try not to make them unless it’s for a crowd or as a gift because I will literally eat them all. These little brownie bites will satisfy any chocolate craving you are having. The texture is a perfect combo between cake and fudge. They are not too sugary but they do not lack in chocolatey flavour!!!
For the best result, use dark miniature chocolate chips. If you don’t like dark chocolate then use miniature milk chocolate or whatever chocolate you like but in miniature chip form. The mini’s distribute the best throughout the batter, providing the perfect brownie bite!
I am excited for you to try these!! Leave a comment 🙂
Crackle Top Mini Brownie Bites
- 1 mini muffin pan
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- dark mini chocolate chip
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Grease mini muffin tin with butter
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in a large saucepan.
- Remove from heat. Stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla
- Mix cocoa, flour, salt, and baking powder in bowl
- Slowly combine batter to dry ingredient
- Stir in mini chocolate chips
- Spoon batter into mini muffin pan, do not over fill
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until top is dry and crackled
- Let cool slightly before removing from mini muffin pan