Dairy Free Egg Free Banana Muffins
Even without the egg and butter these muffins are fluffy, moist and sweet!
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (refined)
- 1/8 cup apple sauce
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pre heat oven to 350 and grease or prepare muffin tin with paper cups
- Smash up bananas in a medium bowl, mix in white sugar, coconut oil, apple sauce and vanilla until well combined
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl
- Give the banana mixture a good mix before adding the dry ingredient, do not over mix
- Let sit for a few minutes before spooning into the muffin tins
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until golden brown, remove and let cool and enjoy!