This is a perfect soup to eat when you are sick!
It really is the best soup for when you have a cold specifically. The ginger, tumeric and chicken broth sick nice in the stomach and is easy to get down.
If you are having trouble tasting food because you are sick. This is a great soup to drink from a mug, just dice up the vegetables nice and small.
You can use vegetable broth, beef broth or chicken broth. Use no vegetables but include the turmeric and ginger.
Give this sick soup recipe a try and feel better soon!
**Photo’s of this perfect soup to come**
A Simple Sick Soup
- 2 cups chicken broth vegetable or beef will do
- 1 chopped carrot
- 1 chopped celery
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 1/2 tbs ginger root
- 1/2 tbs turmeric powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat small soup pot over medium heat with little oil, add all the vegetables
- Cook the vegetables until the onions are translucent
- Pour in the chicken broth, and all the seasonings
- Bring to boil and simmer until carrots are tender about 3 – 5 minutes
- Remove from heat and enjoy!