This spicy chili seasoned loaf is loaded with spicy Genoa salami, cheddar cheese and orange bell peppers!
Spicy Salami Cheese Loaf
A spicy chili powder savoury loaf is loaded with spicy Genoa salami, cheddar cheese and orange bell peppers.
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup diced salami
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper orange, red or yellow
- 2 egg
- 1/2 cup milk or milk alternative like oat, soy, almond
- 1/4 cup light cooking oil canola, vegetable, extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pre heat oven to 350F
- Grease loaf pan and lay strip of parchment for easy removal
- Whisk all the wet ingredient in one bowl, set aside
- Combine all the dry ingredient in another bowl
- Mix the diced peppers to the wet mixture
- Slowly add the dry ingredient to the wet stirring until almost combined and then add the cheese and salami, mix well
- Pour batter into loaf pan and press down and shimmy the pan so the batter settles in, the batter should be thick
- Bake at 350F for 20-30 minutes or until lightly golden, check with tooth pick around 20 minute mark.