Bomb Bacon Rice
Bacon fried rice, simple and so delicious with or without vegetables.
- 8 slices bacon, diced
- 1 cup rice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 green onion, sliced for garnish
- 1 tsp chili pepper flakes *optional
- Cook one cup of rice as per instructed, let cool completely.
- Cook bacon and remove from pan. Take out most of the bacon grease leaving about 2 tablespoons of bacon grease.
- Fry the cold rice in the hot bacon grease until heated.
- Mix the diced cooked bacon into the heated rice.
- Stir in soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add cooked vegetables of your choice like green beans, corn, or mushrooms.