This cookie has the perfect amount of cinnamon and a sweet delicious combo of white creme and dark chocolate!
These are really satisfying cookies! My husband loves these and he is not a cookie loving kind of guy. I have had to make three batches of these over the last week because everyone keeps eating them or taking them home (it’s December).
This Cinnamon Creme Chocolate Chip cookie recipe is my best cookie recipe! Give them a try and let me know what you think, comment below!
Cinnamon Creme Chocolate Chip Cookies
This cookie is packed with the perfect amount of cinnamon and a delicious combo of white creme and dark chocolate.
- 1 cup soften butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup white creme chips
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Combine butter and both sugars until well blended
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- In separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredient together
- Slowly beat the dry ingredient into the wet until just combined
- Add chocolate chips and mix well. Use your hands because it is a lot easier to mix evenly.
- Chill the dough for 15 minutes
- Form golf ball sized dough balls and press slightly down on cookie sheet
- Bake for 8 – 12 minutes or until golden brown along the edges