This is the only way you need to cook bacon!!
I hated getting grease on my stove top and clothing. It’s such a mess every time! This recipe is clean, easy and quick AND makes perfect bacon so easily!
Please try this recipe and let me know how much easier it made your breakfast cooking life. It works with all cuts of bacon, just adjust the time for thickness. You always know the bacon is done when tiny little bubbles form all over the bacon slices. That is when to remove it and place it on paper towel!
You are welcome.
Easy Oven Baked Bacon
This is hands down the easiest and cleanest way to cook bacon. Bake it!
- 1 lb bacon
- Prepare baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper, lay bacon strips down not over laying but they can be touching.
- Put bacon into cold oven and turn temp to 400F for 10 minutes.
- Take out the bacon and flip.
- Put back into oven for 10 – 12 minutes, or until tiny little bubbled form all over.
- Remove bacon and place onto paper towel.
Main Page Feature Photo by Wright Brand Bacon on Unsplash